Damascus Treadle

Damascus Treadle
Sews Wonderfully!!!

Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Eve

Today is not a nice day.  Cold, windy and ice on lots of stuff.  The feral cat has eaten well this am.  Don't know the sex as you cannot get anywhere near it.  But at least I know it has food to help keep warm. 
Got my hair done and am getting into my fabric stash for a valentine table runner and a mystery quilt that starts tomorrow.  Also picked up an old Ward's sewing machine that I will check out and get sewing.
Connie had to stop in El Paso on her way home yesterday due to a white-out blizzard.  She is back on the road now.  Joe and Gabby got home just fine yesterday after a non-stop flight.  So the house is quiet and I miss them. 
HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tommie! You wrote me a very nice email this morning about my donating sewing machines to women who can't afford them, so I came to "visit" your blog. I love that you are feeding this feral cat. I ran a non-profit dog rescue for 13 years, so animals play a big part in my life. I read in a more current blog of yours that this cat has some torti color on it. Torti and calico cats are always females. I just learned that a couple of years ago, so I thought I would pass it on. I look forward to reading more of your blogs!

    ReplyDelete