Damascus Treadle

Damascus Treadle
Sews Wonderfully!!!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

ITS 2011

I hope everyone has  a great start to 2011.  Don and I played Frisbee Golf on the Wii and saw the new year in. 
It is only 11 here this am and will hopefully get to 33.  We will probably spend a quiet day inside, except for a trip to Sears.  Don is getting me a screwdriver he says I need for my sewing machine repair efforts.  We are currently working on an old Wards that is giving us fits with one screw. 
I signed up for a mystery quilt at "quiltingboard.com" and hope to work on that some today. 
My New Year's resolution is to get a lot  of my UFOs finished  and quilted.  We have decided to go ahead and set up the Gammill in the living room here until the new house is done.  That will leave very little space in there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment