Damascus Treadle

Damascus Treadle
Sews Wonderfully!!!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I'm in New Mexico

It was a great train trip  from Kansas to ABQ.  Left Newton at 1:45am and arrived in ABQ at 3:55pm yesterday.  Sandra and Dick picked me up at the station and we stopped by Quilts Ole to say hello before going to the casita.  Robin  had to teach a class, so her folks were kind enough to meet me at the Amtrak station.
I'm doing my Spring advanced TOBE blocks on the White treadle you see pictured.  She sews very well and it's a lot of fun. 
Don stayed home to work on the house and take care of the dogs.  So we neither one slept well last night.  Tonight we will probably  be tired enough to get a good sleep, I hope.
Tomorrow I get my hair done and we will go to some quilt shops and try to stay out of trouble (darn). 

No comments:

Post a Comment