Damascus Treadle

Damascus Treadle
Sews Wonderfully!!!

Friday, December 16, 2011

DONE AND DONE

I will be mailing out the last package today.  As all my folks live out of state, I have to mail everything unless we are together, which is not the case this year. 
After the long trip to FL, we decided not to drive to AZ for Christmas.
Our small quilting group has it's Christmas party next Tuesday, and it is supposed to snow.  Hopefully, we can still get together.
Most all of my gifts were handmade this year.  It has been a fun and busy time, to say the least.  I do still have to shop for Don and make him a bib (which he has been fussing for).  His birthday is January 4, so I need to shop for both.  But I know what I am looking for, so should be easy.
This Sunday we have a brunch instead of Sunday school and a program instead of the regular service.  We joined this church last week and really like the people there.
Have a blessed day, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment