Damascus Treadle

Damascus Treadle
Sews Wonderfully!!!

Sunday, May 13, 2012

It's Mothers' Day

The middle of May has arrived already!  And today is the special day for all mothers. I have been so blessed to have my children.  They are wonderful adults and I am so proud of them all.  And of course, they are the source of my grandchildren and great grandchildren.  I received wonderful pics of granddaughter Cassie this week.  She has grown into such a pretty young lady. 
This has been a busy week as usual with knitting, quilting, and the usual weekly doings.  Yesterday, we picked up two tiny kittens at the Kansas Human Society to foster for a couple of weeks.  They will go back when they reach two pounds for spay/neuter, shots and be put up for adoption. 
I thought I wanted an iPad, but they are too expensive and I don't think I want a Kindle or Nook.  Guess I'll wait for the iPads to come down in price. 
I hope all have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment