Damascus Treadle

Damascus Treadle
Sews Wonderfully!!!

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

It's May Already

The months are sure flying by.  Seems the older I get, the faster time flies.
It has been a stormy spring for us here in Kansas.  Lots of tornadoes, which we have been spared here at our home.  It was supposed to be sunny today but now looks like rain.
Our poodle, Lil Red, went to the groomer early this am; she really doesn't like being groomed and stayed by the door, lol.
The first vest that I have knitted has been finished.  I like the pattern ok, but not the yarn.  The next one needs to be modified some, I think. Today I am starting a scarf and will spend the afternoon at the yarn shop knitting with other ladies and having a great time.
My quilting has been slowed by having someone else's quilt on the frame and he had to go to FL to his mother's funeral.  I am still on target with my paper-pieced stars.  Posting the last two today. 
Pinterest is where I post a lot of stuff I like from both here and the web.  It is a fun thing to do. 
Miss Gabby, one of my granddaughters, comes to visit in mid-June for a month.  She turns 5 this month.  Cassie, my granddaughter in OK graduates from Oklahoma School of Science and Math this month as well.  She plans on going on to OU, where her brother and boyfriend attend.  Melissa, granddaughter in TX is taking online college classes in Health Admin. 
I have been diagnosed with sleep apnea and got my APAP machine last Friday.  It is not hard to get used to, but I think a different mask is needed. 
I hope all who read this have a blessed day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment