Damascus Treadle

Damascus Treadle
Sews Wonderfully!!!

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Time to check in again.

It's been a busy week for us.  Tuesday, there was the Queen Bees quilting small group.  The girls had a wonderful cheescake birthday cake for me and cards with gift certificates to a quilt and a yarn shop.  They are such a great group of ladies.  Wednesday afternoon, there was knitting at the local yarn shop where I spent my gift certificate, lol.  Thursday, I cleaned house all day; worked myself down to a frazzle!  Friday morning, the fellow who is buying the longarm came over to do a wall hanging for practice on the machine.  Today, I had a meeting at the Kansas Humane Society at 11 and spent a good part of the afternoon planting flowers and moving my indoor plants outside.  And also quilted three quilts on the Gammill this week.  In the evenings, there has been the vest to be knitted upon-seems like I'll never get done.
So tomorrow there is church and just doing some knitting in the afternoon. 
I'm adding some pics; Little Girl, the tamest feral cat; my iris and a quilt that our small group did for Quilts of Valor.  It was recently presented to a veteran at a motorcycle shop in a neighboring town.

No comments:

Post a Comment