Damascus Treadle

Damascus Treadle
Sews Wonderfully!!!

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Sunday and my 74th Birthday

Looks like I'm tardy as usual in keeping this blog up to date. 

We are having a wonderful, sunny day here in Kansas.  The yard is so tall from all the rain we may have to get a hay baler to come in and tame it down.
The iris and spirea are blooming a little early this year due to the warm weather and abundant rain.
We had a wonderful brunch and church service this morning.  Our friend Kevin went with us.  Afterwards Don took a pic of me in front of the spirea bush for my  birthday.  He bought me a lovely Fossil purse earlier in the week. 
I shall update my pics today.  I plan to just having a great day and doing almost nothing, lol.
I have six weeks left to get my longarm quilting done before the new owner picks the Gammill up.  And my knitting is progressing nicely with a vest in progress.

2 comments: