Damascus Treadle

Damascus Treadle
Sews Wonderfully!!!

Saturday, September 3, 2011

It's a great week!

Here it is Saturday already!  The days fly by soo fast.  Soon we'll be celebrating the Holidays.
Yesterday was the second class for machine embroidery gals.  All of us are new to this craft.  I'm the only one with a Janome.  Everyone else has a Babylock of some kind.  We put a design on a knit tee.  I managed to hoop mine upside down.  So I just flipped the design and went on.  I worked out well.  There is much to learn.
Haven't decided what I'll do today.  Need to work on a treadle and so some Farmers Wife blocks.  At least my life is never boring.
Weatherwise, we set two records this  week; most triple digit days since 1936 and 108 for two days-guess that is three records.
We are looking forward to going to the casita soon and the quilt retreat.  I am going to need to get someone to feed the feral cats.  I'm pretty sure our friend Kevin will do that for us.  He's pretty good to house/pet sit.
Have a blessed day all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment