Damascus Treadle

Damascus Treadle
Sews Wonderfully!!!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A Good Morning

It is cloudy with a few small showers this am.  We will take the rain and cooler temps gladly!
Don is doing very well after his heart cath/stint procedure last week.  He is busy trying to find the best place to buy the expensive Plavix, lol.
I finally took pics of my feral cats; two of which I can pick up.  Not the best poses, but you do what you can with these ferals. 
My sewing room is priority today with a block I need to get done and mailed for a monthly block swap.  Also need to plan what to take to the quilt retreat in NM next month.  Bought some books for Don to read and the stinker is already reading them. Oh well, a trip to the library needs to be undertaken.  He reads a books a day when he has them. 
I hope all enjoy the pics of the feral cats and have a blessed day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment