Damascus Treadle

Damascus Treadle
Sews Wonderfully!!!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Good Day To All

It is not 100+ right now!!!!!!     Did get to 112 yesterday.  My daughter is in town working and she says it is hotter than her hometown of Phoenix!!!  Bummer
We are awaiting the results of Don's stress test/heart pics.  Probably won't know anything until next week.
Our small group, Queen Bees, met yesterday and we made further plans for our trip to the AQS show in Des Moines next month.  Our registrations are in and hotel reservations taken care of.  We hope that Sharon's applique whimsey quilt places.
The feral cats are feeling the heat, all are slim and the kittens don't eat at noon.  We will start trapping them the end of August to neuter/spay/shots.  I need to take pics.
Don's Ford Crown Vic is going to Phoenix to my son Scott.  His '89 Ford pickup is coming here.  We have all sorts of parts to make the pu a real bad truck.  At least that is what Don says, lol.
I've spent the morning trying to learn MyThreadBox; adding my stash to the database.  I need to upgrade, but need to get an email from them so I  can register the copy I have now.  I have realized that I do not have any of the colors I need for a Christmas project.  Oh shucks!  Now I must go shopping!!   lol

No comments:

Post a Comment