Damascus Treadle

Damascus Treadle
Sews Wonderfully!!!

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Not so hot today!

It is only 103 today after rain yesterday.  The grass has a little green here and there.
I have been working on adding emblishment to the little dog machine applique BOM and getting the machine embroidery BOM of a dragon and tattoos done for the same lady.  I had to rehoop the dragon and put the 3rd tattoo on; don't recommend that. Pics on both here. So much to learn in both processes.
We picked up a Pfaff 130 treadle in a parlor cabinet yesterday.  It was bought in Germany in the late 70s and brought back across the pond.  There is a lady in Springfield, MO who wants it or a man in NM.  Either way, I think it has a home.
I think I shall do some work on the machine embroidery  with a little picture of a gal quilting.  Small, it would make a good ornament of some kind.
Have a blessed day, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment