Damascus Treadle

Damascus Treadle
Sews Wonderfully!!!

Friday, November 11, 2011

11-11-11

It is here and I'm still on the planet to celebrate this day.  Although I'm just enjoying it by visiting with one of my quilting friends and working on a project together.
I remember back when Liz was small, I just prayed to live to see her graduate high school, since I was 45 when she was born.  And now she is with God and I'm seeing 11-11-11.  I am so thankful my other children are still here.
The program at guild Tuesday was super and the workshop Wednesday was a blast.  Sharon and I gave each other help our the project today.  Although she is a much better artist than I am, I still am enjoying doing something entirely out of my box, portrait by fabric.
I think I shall finish the day with Don watching TV and knitting.
Have a blessed evening, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment