Damascus Treadle

Damascus Treadle
Sews Wonderfully!!!

Sunday, January 22, 2012

ANOTHER SUNDAY IN KANSAS

Hello everyone!!!  It is in the mid 50s here with rain moving in.  At least it is not snow and/or ice.
This has been a busy January.  Trying to get some quilting done and lots of other things.  I started a sock class at one of the local knitting shops.  It is fun so far. 
We had some mini workshops at the last quilt guild meeting.  One was on making a pon-shawl.  So since Hancocks had their heavy fleece on for 70% off, I had to make one and put some machine embroidery on it.  I really like it.
The new cat is still here and haven't found his family yet.  He causes quite a stir when he gets mad at papacat.  Time to get the gonads removed. I do not think he intends to leave.
Red went to the groomer Friday am and they put the cutest bows on her for Valentine's.  Here is a pic of both our girls.  Neither dog likes her picture taken.  Sarajane has to have all her upper teeth between the canines removed on Feb 2nd.  She just had a dental in August, but this is just so sad.  They don't know yet about her canines.  I have to put mouthwash in her mouth  every day - she hates it.
My next two blocks in the "50 Paper Pieced Blocks" by Carol Doak are done and you and see them.
I have two Quilts of Valor to get quilted as soon as I can.  I seem to always be behind-my own fault for getting into too much stuff.
Have a blessed week, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment