Damascus Treadle

Damascus Treadle
Sews Wonderfully!!!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Here it is already, 2012.  Seems like last year flew by soooo fast. 
We went to church this am, no sunday school.  Had a great service.  We are joining in with other to read through the Bible this year-have to try to keep up.
Yesterday it was 66 here in Wichita, a great day!  Today it is going to be about mid 40s and sunshine.
We don't have any black-eyed peas; maybe black beans? 
I suppose I shall do some knitting, perhaps some machine embroidery and really need to get Shawn's quilt on the longarm.  I did not even remember having it to quilt-evidentally  I've had it for a few years!
I certainly hope 2012 will be a healthy year and I get lots of unfinished quilting done.  Someone is interested in the longarm, so I need to get caught up so I can sell it.
Have a blessed day, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment