Damascus Treadle

Damascus Treadle
Sews Wonderfully!!!

Saturday, January 28, 2012

It's a sunny day in Kansas

My, this week has flown by!  Let's see, did I get anything done this week???  Yes, our quilting small group got a top ready for quilting that goes to QOV and they will put another together at the  next meeting in two weeks.  And I almost have a jelly roll top ready to quilt.  Just need to find a border.
My sock class was great and I have homework for the class next week.  The Twist in Wichita is a great yarn shop to just sit and knit or crochet and visit. I did get my cuff done for a show and tell on a knitting board I belong to.  And am making a gift for my valentine swap partner on the same list.  It is half done, hope to get it finished today.
The  new cat, Stumpy, has run papacat off.  Poor guy has to sneak to get a bite to eat.  I thought I had a home for Stumpy, but it didn't work out.  Now I am on the list to get him neutered and rabies shot. Perhaps then I can find him a home.  He is a sweet cat.  And I hope to take new pics of all the  feral cats next week when it is warm and they will be more visible.
Have a blessed day, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment