Damascus Treadle

Damascus Treadle
Sews Wonderfully!!!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Interesting day

Just little things to spice up the day.  Sue called to see if I still wanted to sell the knitting machine.  She came by and picked it up and a knifty knitter set for her granddaughter to play with this summer.  I also gave her a pillowcase full of tangled yarn I had fluffed up in the dryer and messed up.  She provides yarn to a prison for the inmates to make things to sell.  If I find some yarn at yard sales, I will pick it up for her.  She has a time keeping enough yarn at the prison. 
It is noisy outside due to the city cleaning out the sewer lines (theirs, not ours).  The dogs are restless due to the noise.
I have been trying to find a couple of spool pins for a Pfaff 230-A so I could get it ready to sell.  I also have two more oldies to place and two on the back patio to service and find homes to put them back into use.  Oh, and two to pack for shipment.
It is cloudy here, windy and cold, but no precip.  Perhaps tomorrow we can work in the yard again.  It did not freeze as expected, so the fruit trees are safe.
The feral cats are fat and sassy.  I feed them kitten food with the higher fat content so they will keep warmer.  The female has not had her kittens as of yet. 
I think I need to read some and then get back to sewing.
Have a blessed day, all.

1 comment:

  1. I thought of you as we drove thru Wichita Friday almost 2 weeks ago. Sorry I didn't have time to stop and chat. I love your pictures of your quilt squares on the side. Here's hoping that all of our weather gets warm soon.

    ReplyDelete