Her name is Erma - don't have a clue where I got that name, but she is stuck with it. After servicing, she is working like a charm. The case is in good shape except for extreme mustiness. She is outside in the sun, regaining her normal self. I found a zipper foot for her and need to order new bed cushions. I think I can download a manual.
A side note, I started the day cleaning Erma and then started on a Kenmore 158 series. She was a freebie and needed lots of attention. A new bobbin race, case and bobbin, bobbin winder tire, belt, new power/foot cord combo, good cleaning/lube, and now just need to clean the commutator, find a manual online to download and give her to a new home.
Lets see, what shall I do this afternoon - sit and sew on a QOV, I think-after finishing the Kenmore.