Damascus Treadle

Damascus Treadle
Sews Wonderfully!!!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

It's Going to be a Good Day !!

Have a blessed day, all!!!   We are up and running.  Need to pack a sewing machine for shipment and ship the Singer 101  today.  I hope to load my first quilt on the Gammill and see how the new wheels are.  And will take pics of my new to me Singer 301a black long-bed.  The case is in great shape, just very musty, and is now in the laundry room until I can get it un-mustied, lol. 
The two feral cats-the tuxedos-are now coming out of hiding right after I feed them.  If I stay about 15 feet away they will come on out to eat.  Haven't seen the torties in some time-guess they were males who smelled the girl cooties. 
I am on #19 in the Farmers Wife Sampler quilt.  I need to get started on a QOV, which will probably be a D9P-disappearing 9 patch.  Bought some patriotic fabrics yesterday at Demelia's in Yoder when I picked up my new extension bed for the FW to use in the D9P.

No comments:

Post a Comment