Damascus Treadle

Damascus Treadle
Sews Wonderfully!!!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Not a nice day !!!

The weather is not great for outside stuff this weekend.  It is presently 37 with a 17mph wind out of the NE and gusts to whatever.  High is supposed to be only 44. And we have freeze warning for the next two nights.  Top that with thunderstorms today and tomorrow afternoon.  There will be no flower planting this day!
On the good side, I will be able to get some quilting done and trim Red, the poodle.  And I could work on old treadle heads if the mood strikes.
I have made my train reservation to ABQ.  Will attend the quilt retreat in the Jemez Mountains and ride back to OKC with my sis.  The next day I fly to FL to pick up Gabby for 3 weeks.  I am sure going to be happy to see her.  Will fly back to OKC and Don will pick us up. 
The two feral tuxedos are still here.  The female is going to bingo soon. And the male manx is still around.  I haven't figured out where he sleeps.  It is time to feed the cats and get some caffeine in the bod.
Have a blessed day, all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment