Damascus Treadle

Damascus Treadle
Sews Wonderfully!!!

Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween

It has been a beautiful fall day here in Wichita.  Definitely a hint of chill in the air and 37 this am. 
Don is getting ready to take a trip to AZ and deliver the Crown Vic to my son and bring back his old pickup to fix up.
I'm busy getting Christmas presents done; the faster I go the behinder I get, lol.
We had our first "trunk or treat" at church this evening.  A total of 17 vehicles decorated their trunks or back ends of vans and pickups.  Had lots of candy to hand out to the kids, a bouncy house and hayrack rides.  Don and I had to take a ride as well.  A good time was had by all.
Tomorrow evening we try and trap Fred, the  last of the feral colony to get "fixed".  Hope we succeed with this effort. 
Have a blessed evening, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment